As an ecofriendly fashion brand, sustainabilitý is at the heart of the thinking in the different stages of production: from the creation to the dispatch of your Van M piece. We do everything possible to reduce the brand’s carbon footprint as much as possible while offering you a unique ethical and sustainable experience.
Ethical and responsible by avoiding waste and overproduction?
– By reducing our paper consumption,
– By favoring short circuits with European and certified suppliers,
– By offering capsule collections,
– By offering pieces produced to order,
– By avoiding excess packaging for a responsible and recyclable shipment.
– While collaborating with workshops in Belgium.
To put an end to waste and stockpiling up in shops, Van M offers boutiques the possibility of buying in small quantities so that customers can touch, feel, and try on the pieces.
The second option is the ability to place an order on the brand’s website to start production, as no piece is sitting in a box. Everything is produced on demand within two to three weeks.
A commitment that is not only a story between a brand and an organization, it’s also yours, because for every sale made, Van M plants a tree to support reforestation in Brazil and the Amazon, two regions that inspire and are dear to the Van M designer.
The second is a collaboration with the Athénas Centre in the Jura to preserve local biodiversity. For each piece purchased, 1% will be donated to the organization.